|Bridging Western and Eastern Psychiatry Мост между западной и восточной психиатрией|
Bridging Eastern and Western Psychiatry is published in two volumes mailed semiyearly by Leopolis agency, 79000 Efremov str. 4/5, Lviv, Ukraine.
The first volume is published in English, the second in Russian. The journal is aimed to increase relationshiops between Eastern and Western psychiatrists. It organizes conferences and promotes collaborative works and educational programs.
Articles are accepted for publication on the condition that they are original contributions, submitted solely to our journal.
Bridging Eastern and Western Psychiatry will consider for publication manuscripts, pertaining to the psychological reflection and the psychiatric praxis, with particular attention to the community psychiatry, prepared in accordance with the following editorial rules:
- The articles, typescript in duplicate, must contain the title, the author, the Department or the Institute of belonging and a summary, in English, and in Russian for the Russian volume, not longer than 10 lines (please employ New Times Roman cyrillic character). The articles must be signed by the authors. The articles sent on Ms- Dos or Windows floppy disks (51/4, max 360K and 31/2) will have priority. In order to facilitate the conversion, files must be written in doc or rtf formats. The tables should be typewritten with New Times Roman and Arial typefaces. The figures and diagrams should be written in files with PICT format.
- figures, tables and photos must be equipped, on the reverse, with the numbering corresponding to the one of the typewritten text, with the name of the author, the title of the article and a pointer that indicates the verso. A legend, typed double spaced, must accompany each illustrations.
- The manuscript should include a title page, which should include the authors’ degrees, one or two main institutional affiliations, and the address to which correspondence should be sent, abstract, text, acknowledgements, references. Pages should be numbered consecutively, beginning with the title page,
- The bibliographical reference on the text must indicate the name of the author and the year of publication of the article or the book in the original language.
- Bibliography at the end of the article must be listed by the progressive order of quotation in the text. In the following style:
Journal article: it must be indicated the family name of the author with the initial of the first name (all the authors must be quoted; expressions such as “et al.” or “and coll.” are not accepted), the title of the article, the title of the journal or the volume, the publication year, the volume number, the instalment number, the pages.
Di Fiorino M, Gemignani A., Balestrieri M.: The atypical antipsychotics of second generation for the treatment of aggressive behaviour. Psichiatria e Territorio, 2001; 2, 1-7.
Books: it must be indicated the family name with the initial of the first name of the author or of the editor with in parenthesis (Ed) or (Eds), the title of the book, the town, the publisher, the year.
Marks, I.M.: Fear, Phobias and Rituals. Panic, Anxiety, and Their Disorders. Oxford, Oxford University Press. 1987
Chapters in a book: it must be indicated at first the family name with the initial of the first name of the Author of the chapter, the chapter title, the family name of the editor with the initial of the first name with in parenthesis (Ed) or (Eds), the title of the book, the town, the publisher, the year.
Kent S.A.: David Berg: Il Profeta della Lussuria. In: Caparesi C., Di Fiorino M, Kent S.A.: Costretti ad amare. Saggi sui bambini di Dio/The Family. Forte dei Marmi, Psichiatria e Territorio, 2002, 57-69.
- The covering letter must indicate an Author as correspondent, with the address and telephone number (and E mail).
- The articles must be sent to the Editor in Chief, Mario Di Fiorino, M.D., via Montauti, 4 I-55042 Forte dei Marmi (Italy) , by mail and/or to difiorin @psyter.org.
- Essays will be reviewed for the acceptance by Referees chosen by Editorial Board. Typewritten articles, that have not been asked for, will not be given back.
Copyright of the articles is owened by the Journal and it will not produce any royalties in favour of the Author.
Signed articles express exclusively the opinions of the Author. Because of rapid advances in the medical sciences, we recommend that the independent verification of diagnoses and drug dosages should be made.
Editorial correspondence should be addressed to Mario Di Fiorino, MD, via Montauti, 4 I-55042 Forte dei Marmi (Italy) E Mail: difiorin @psyter.org
This journal has been registered like supplement with the Copyright of “Psichiatria e Territorio”. Consent is given for copying of articles for personal or internal use of specific clients. This consent does not extend to other kinds of copying, such as for general distribution, resale, advertising or promotional purposes.
Subscription rates: Institutional Rate. 35 € (or $) for Customers in Europe 55 € (or $) in USA and Canada and other countries.
Any inquiry relating to subscription should be sent to: Bridging Eastern and Western Psychiatrists Managing: dr. Taras Dasho, Leopolis agency, 79000 Efremov str. 4/5, Lviv (Ukraine)
E Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Change of addresses notices, including the old and the new addresses of the subscriber, should be sent at least one month in advance.
Polish section Bridging Eastern and Western Psychiatry Мост между Восточной и Западной психиатрией